Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Travelers

Cards to pocket has been added. I've done the routine from Stars of magic for years and years. I toyed with Michael Close's Stupid Travelers. This version is . . . squeekin' clean. Fear the Travelers, fear them.

I have to quit mucking about and decide on a theme. I have two rants. One is claiming all the tricks are inspired by Vernon. It sounds like I'm sucking up to a dead guy. The other is rambling on about doing magic on a submarine. Neither is especially good. Gotta go practice. I wish I'd absorbed more from McCabe's book, Scripting Magic. I'm a ramblin' guy who needs to quit freakin' rambling.

With no deadline for accomplishing this task I may never get it done. I have to find a way to draw a line in the sand.

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment